Call Brinks OTR at 303-942-8002-For Your Phone Screening Now!!!
The OTR – Tractor Trailer Team Driver is responsible for safely driving/controlling the Brink’s vehicles to and from various customer pick-up and delivery locations. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers. In addition the position will interface with other BGS Internal branches, with division customers and where necessary perform security and safety functions at said locations.
Driver Benefits Include:
Experienced Teams Avg. $75,000 - $93,000 annually
$1500-$1800 per week per driver
Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
Paid time off
Brink’s Global Services is a division of Brink’s Inc, the world’s premier provider of secure logistics and security solutions in more than 122 countries across 5 continents. Brink’s Global Services specializes in the secure transportation and handling of valuable goods throughout the logistic value chain, from raw materials and components to finished products within the mining, banknote, precious metal, jewelry, security, art and pharmaceutical industries The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for Over the Road - Tractor Trailer Driver Teams (CDL A) across the US.
- Maintain the safety, security and control of the tractor trailer unit at all times
- Guard the Messenger/Co Driver during the actual delivery or pick up of valuables at a customer’s location.
- Maintain radio communication with the Co Driver/Messenger and/or other vehicle crew and with dispatch personnel/branch personnel throughout the delivery/shipping process.
- Ensure the safe and secure loading and off loading of the tractor trailer.
- Report all faults experienced during the trip/day’s activity and ensure that all information is transmitted to branch leadership.
- Complete appropriate driving route documentation
- Ensure overall cleanliness of the vehicle’s interior
- At least one (1) year of Tractor Trailer / OTR driving experience
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL and DOT Medical Card
- Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
- A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- OTR long distance Tractor Trailer experience in a related industry
- Good basic math skills
- Worked in an environment servicing a diverse customer base with sensitive requirements including time and value of cargo.
- Average up to $93,000 Annually - Excellent Benefits
If you are the driving Team we are looking for, your team will be safety-oriented, conscientious, stable, and determined to make the most of your career. You’d be described as being consistent steady, with a good disposition, and good communication skills.
National OTR division of 50 trucks where everybody knows each other, based out of Denver and Salt Lake City. Get the best pay, benefits and stability of a global company, and the family atmosphere of a local fleet. We have grown our fleet with the best quality TEAMS from around the country. Contact us and see if you qualify.